Introduction about CBG oil
CBG is mainly extracted from the Cannabis and hemp plant. This is otherwise known as cannabigerol. This is not hallucinogenic and also non-psychoactive. Some of the top benefits of the CBG oil have been discussed in this article.
Top benefits of the CBG oil:
- CBG mainly offers relief from pain. Some of the other cannabinoids like the THC and CBD do have this pain-relieving property. But CBG has got more pain-relieving properties as compared to other cannabinoids.
- CBG may act like a natural-born muscle relaxant. This compound is also useful for treating different sports injuries or some of the chronic pain.
- This compound may act like the antidepressant and this has got the anti-anxiety properties. CBG may help in improving the natural levels of anandamide in the brain, thus offering some relief from the anxiety issue.
- CBG may also have antifungal, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties.
- This compound has got some neuroprotective benefits. So this may be helpful for those people having Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease.
- This compound mainly assists in the management of bladder dysfunction. CBG and other cannabinoids may help in reducing the contractions in the bladder, which can help people with overactive bladder.
- CBG may help in strengthening the bones. This compound might help the healing of some bone-related diseases.
- This compound helps in the management of psoriasis.
- This compound may help to reduce the cancer cells in the body.
To get all these benefits one should use the best CBG oil.
Difference between CBG and CBD
CBG and CBD are both intoxicant cannabinoids, meaning they won’t make someone feel high. They both have got some anti-inflammatory properties. But according to some studies, the CBG is better as compared to the CBD oil.
Before consuming the CBG oil, one should consult with their doctor.